Kenneth has a wealth of experience in various areas of the law including but not limited to Commercial, Civil, Environment & Land Court, Family and Probate, Employment and Labour Relations, Election Petition, Telecommunication and Intellectual Property Litigation.
Areas of Specialization
- Commercial Litigation.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution.
- Family & Probate.
- Intellectual Property Law.
- Telecommunication Law.
- Employment and Labour Relations.
- Environment and Land Court matters.
- Election Petitions
- Judicial Review
Email: [email protected]
CONSTITUTIONAL AND JUDICIAL REVIEW
- Acting for East Africa’s leading telecommunication firm in a Petition filed seeking to quash the decision of the Communications Authority of Kenya to install a device management system on its network.
- Represented ZTE Corporation in a Petition that sought to cancel the award of a tender for supply, installation, testing and commissioning of the National Surveillance, Communication, Command and Control Systems in the National Police Service worth over Ksh. 17 billion.
- Represented a Member of Nyandarua County Assembly in a suit against the Clerk of the said Assembly who had refused to swear in the said Member.
- Acting for East Africa’s leading telecommunication firm in a suit on ownership of the trademark OKOA STIMA.
- Represented SGS Kenya Ltd in a suit seeking to set aside an Arbitral Award made in Paris, France in its favour amounting to the sum of USD 1,500,000 exclusive of interest.
- Part of the team that represented a beneficiary in the Estate of the Late Mbiyu Koinange.
COUNTRIES OF WORK EXPERIENCE
- Post Graduate Certificate in Environmental Impact Assessment and Environmental Audit from Africa Nazarene University.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Law Africa from the Kenya School of Law.
- Bachelor of Laws from The Catholic University of Eastern Africa.