Henry is a highly motivated and hardworking advocate whose attention to detail is second to none. is an associate in the Commercial and Property Department and has a wealth of experience in commercial and property transactions including real estate structuring, project structuring, project finance, conveyancing, land use and planning succession and estate planning, banking and finance.
Areas of Specialisation
- Real Estate
Email: [email protected]
- Part of the team advising Tatu City Limited, a real estate development company, on aspects of legal structuring for a proposed mixed use development on 2,500 acres, Tatu City, in Ruiru Municipality. The project, which at completion will have 60,000 residential units and involves elements of infrastructure, in particular construction of roads, installation of water and sanitation and sale of the units. He was also part of the team representing Tatu City Limited in sale of Seventy (70) Acres of Land worth United States Dollars Seventy Million ($70,000,000.00).
- Acting for a major Real Estate Developer in Kenya, Paddington Holdings Limited in the sales of thirty-four (34) units in the development known as Trident Baraka Estate including negotiating and drafting the Agreements for Sale and drafting and registering Transfers of land.
- Part of the MMC Africa Law team that advised and acted for a major Real Estate Developer in Kenya, Precious Heights Limited in the sales of units in the development known as Precious Heights Limited including negotiating and drafting of Agreements for Sale, drafting and registering Leases.
- Part of the team advising Prissy Apartments Limited on all aspects of legal structuring for a structuring of construction of residential units known as Prissy Apartments for the construction of 100 residential flats on Mombasa Road and representing the Developer Company (a real estate development company) in sales of the units.
- Part of the MMC Africa Law team drafting and registering securities including debentures, charges, Deeds of Guarantee, Deeds of Assignment of Receivables etc. for Kenyan financing institutions including Barclays Bank of Kenya Limited, KCB Bank Kenya Limited, the Cooperative Bank of Kenya Limited, Equity Bank (Kenya) Limited, Gulf African Bank Limited.
Countries of Work Experience
- Post Graduate Diploma, Kenya School of Law
- LLB (Hons), Kenyatta University School of Law